All travellers entering the country will have to undergo the COVID-19 test for a fee.
Latest updates from Singapore, from now on, all travellers entering the country will have to undergo the COVID-19 test for a fee.
Regardless of citizenship status, you will be required to pay up to $200 for a COVID-19 test that will be performed a few days before the end of the mandatory 14-day quarantine.
The test will be done at a facility selected by the government.
All the people who will have to take the test will be informed of their appointment by SMS.
It is strictly forbidden to travel to the health facility by public transport.
It will only be possible to travel by own means of transport or with one assigned by the competent authorities.
All travellers entering Singapore who are not permanent residents must deposit $2,000 upon arrival.
This deposit will be necessary to cover any costs for hospital medical treatments if needed.
Who will be authorized, will be able to carry out his quarantine period of 14 days at his home instead of a dedicated structure.
This last rule is only valid for all travellers who have spent the last 14 days before entering Singapore in the following countries: Brunei, Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, Western China, Macao, New Zealand, Taiwan, Republic of Korea and Vietnam.
At the end of the quarantine period, they will get the COVID-19 test.
Keep following us.
- Payment fees for foreign travelers arriving to Cambodia during the Corona-virus outbreakPayment fees for foreign travelers arriving in Cambodia during the Corona-virus outbreak
- Hotels in Bangkok: an overview of sleeping areasFind out by reading our post which are the best areas of Bangkok to sleep in.
- Chiang Mai Restaurant: Goodsouls KitchenChiang Mai Restaurant: Goodsouls Kitchen. Our review for one of the most famous vegetarian restaurant in the city
- Cambodia Koh Rong and Sihanoukville IslandsHave you ever heard that Cambodia is not only a beautiful country for visiting visit temples but also for relaxing and enjoy beautiful beaches? Read our short guide with the best islands in Cambodia. Don’t miss it.
- Vietnam when is the best time to go thereWhen you are planning a trip to Vietnam, understand the best time to go in some areas could be tricky. Here a simple guide to know which is the best time to discover this wonderful area.
- Koh Samet and August perfect climateDon’t miss our Koh Samet quick guide: what to see, what to do and why Koh Samet is one of the best islands in Thailand for the climate in August. Ideal weather for your holidays.
- Beaches in Thailand weather by monthAre you thinking about the Koh Samui weather? Welcome to our Asian blog.If you are uncertain which beach choose for your trip to Thailand, here a fantastic guide about beaches in Thailand by month. Follow us and make the best choice!
- Best trekking Sapa by ConsigliviaggiasiaShort guide on one of the most interesting trekking in Sapa with the local guide, to discover one of the most beautiful areas of Vietnam.
- Siem Reap and Angkor WatVisiting Siem Reap and Angkor Wat in three days. Discover with us one of the most beautiful countries in South East Asia. Useful tips based on our travel experience.
- Cambodia climate and weather best time to plan your tripWhen is the best time of the year to visit Cambodia? A complete guide to choose the good time to visit this amazing place.