Exciting things are cooking from these beautiful islands.
The government has decided to reopen the borders to international tourism without any COVID-19 restrictions.
The country is making all the preparations for the opening of July 1st to tourists from all over the world.
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, the government authorities had initially thought of imposing a number of restrictions.
The scene now seems to be completely changed for tourists who want to spend their holidays in the country.
From July, all those interested in staying on the beautiful beaches will be able to travel without applying for a visa or taking medical tests for Coronavirus.
The Maldives Government has also declared that there will be no mandatory quarantine.
Tourists can stay in the Maldives as long as they like.
The new rules seem to be much more relaxing than in the pre-COVID era.
Moreover, the new regulation does not require to bring a COVID-19 test at the airport and no medical certificate issued by your country (always check on the website Viaggiare Sicuri or your embassy, before entering the country).
The government, with this decision, is aiming for a real breakthrough that can help the economic growth in this particular period.
Keep following us.
- New rules to enter Singapore during Coronavirus outbreakAll travellers entering the country will have to undergo the COVID-19 test for a fee. Stay tuned for other news.
- No restrictions for tourists arriving in the MaldivesExciting things are cooking from Maldives during this period. Keep reading our post.
- Payment fees for foreign travelers arriving to Cambodia during the Corona-virus outbreakPayment fees for foreign travelers arriving in Cambodia during the Corona-virus outbreak
- Hotels in Bangkok: an overview of sleeping areasFind out by reading our post which are the best areas of Bangkok to sleep in.
- Chiang Mai Restaurant: Goodsouls KitchenChiang Mai Restaurant: Goodsouls Kitchen. Our review for one of the most famous vegetarian restaurant in the city
- Cambodia Koh Rong and Sihanoukville IslandsHave you ever heard that Cambodia is not only a beautiful country for visiting visit temples but also for relaxing and enjoy beautiful beaches? Read our short guide with the best islands in Cambodia. Don’t miss it.
- Vietnam when is the best time to go thereWhen you are planning a trip to Vietnam, understand the best time to go in some areas could be tricky. Here a simple guide to know which is the best time to discover this wonderful area.
- Koh Samet and August perfect climateDon’t miss our Koh Samet quick guide: what to see, what to do and why Koh Samet is one of the best islands in Thailand for the climate in August. Ideal weather for your holidays.
- Beaches in Thailand weather by monthAre you thinking about the Koh Samui weather? Welcome to our Asian blog.If you are uncertain which beach choose for your trip to Thailand, here a fantastic guide about beaches in Thailand by month. Follow us and make the best choice!
- Best trekking Sapa by ConsigliviaggiasiaShort guide on one of the most interesting trekking in Sapa with the local guide, to discover one of the most beautiful areas of Vietnam.
- Siem Reap and Angkor WatVisiting Siem Reap and Angkor Wat in three days. Discover with us one of the most beautiful countries in South East Asia. Useful tips based on our travel experience.
- Cambodia climate and weather best time to plan your tripWhen is the best time of the year to visit Cambodia? A complete guide to choose the good time to visit this amazing place.